| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kwajalein Island in November is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in November is rather sodden. A hearty 270.8mm (10.7in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Kwajalein Island November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kwajalein Island, Marshall Islands
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kwajalein Island:
- Minamitorishima, Japan - 2263 kms (1406.2 miles) NW
- Wake Island, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1180.2 kms (733.4 miles) N
- Guam, Mariana Islands - 2556.5 kms (1588.6 miles) WNW
- Truk Island/ Caroline Islands,Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1755 kms (1090.6 miles) W
- Pohnpei, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1067.7 kms (663.5 miles) W
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - 2884.3 kms (1792.3 miles) WSW
- Auki, Solomon Islands - 2096.4 kms (1302.7 miles) SSW
- Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands - 2193.8 kms (1363.2 miles) SSW