Vs > Auckland, Otara
Kwajalein Island vs Auckland, Otara Climate & Distance Between
Kwajalein Island vs Vaasa, Finland
Kwajalein Island vs Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Kwajalein Island vs Aurora, Il, Usa
Kwajalein Island vs Juba, Sudan
Auckland, Otara vs Quito, Ecuador
Auckland, Otara vs Bowler, Wi, Usa
Auckland, Otara vs Parana, Brazil
Auckland, Otara vs Inuvik, Nt, Canada
Chichijima vs Krasnoyarsk
Cairns vs Misratah
Larissa vs Putao
Bohicon vs Joao Pessoa
- The distance between Kwajalein Island, Marshall Islands and Auckland, Otara, New Zealand is approximately 5,121 km or 3,183 mi.
- To reach Kwajalein Island in this distance one would set out from Auckland, Otara bearing 350.3° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Kwajalein Island bearing 352.2° or N .
- Kwajalein Island has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Auckland, Otara has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The annual average temperature is 13.2 °C (23.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.9 °C (16°F) less in Kwajalein Island. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1387.2 mm (54.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1387.2 l/m² (34.05 US gal/ft²) or 13,872,000 l/ha (1,483,009 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.4° higher in Kwajalein Island than in Auckland, Otara.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kwajalein Island relative to Auckland, Otara. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Auckland, Otara vs Kwajalein Island
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kwajalein Island vs Budapest, Hungary
Kwajalein Island vs Te Wera Forest, New Zealand
Kwajalein Island vs Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
Kwajalein Island vs Fairfield, Ia, Usa
Auckland, Otara vs Tallahassee, Fl, Usa
Auckland, Otara vs Sakai, Japan
Auckland, Otara vs Charnocks, Barbados
Auckland, Otara vs Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Jenisejsk vs Prince Rupert, British Columbia
Farah vs Jaguaruana
Indore, Madhya Pradesh vs Mbabane
Porto Velho vs Murree
Kwajalein Island vs Auckland, Otara Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kwajalein Island
- Minamitorishima, Japan - 2263 kms (1406.2 miles) NW
- Wake Island, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1180.2 kms (733.4 miles) N
- Guam, Mariana Islands - 2556.5 kms (1588.6 miles) WNW
- Truk Island/ Caroline Islands,Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1755 kms (1090.6 miles) W
- Pohnpei, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1067.7 kms (663.5 miles) W
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - 2884.3 kms (1792.3 miles) WSW
- Auki, Solomon Islands - 2096.4 kms (1302.7 miles) SSW
- Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands - 2193.8 kms (1363.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Auckland, Otara